Items ordered from our Fireball Europe site (www.fireballeu.com) will ship from Czechia. Our postage rates are based on the weight of the items being shipped and are specific to each country. Items will be shipped via DPD, a company with a strong presence in Europe responsible for delivering 4.8 million packages per day. Please allow 2-3 days before dispatch of the order and up to 5-7 business days for delivery.
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
Orders from the UK after Brexit
The UK's HMRC has changed the import VAT on e-commerce rules for sellers and marketplaces from 1 January 2021. This follows the UK leaving the EU VAT regime after 31 December 2020.
1) For orders not exceeding £135
- Imported goods consignments passing through UK customs border not exceeding £135 are subject to a new VAT regime.
- For these transactions, UK and non-UK resident sellers must charge sales VAT though their website checkout.
- The VAT is then paid through a regular UK VAT return by the seller.
- The £135 threshold is based on the intrinsic value of the goods, which excludes separate transport, insurance of other import taxes. It is also the UK customs exemption threshold.
- If the customer is a UK VAT registered business, they may provide the seller with their VAT number and EORI number for zero-rating. The UK customer then uses the reverse charge mechanism to report the VAT due.
2) For orders exceeding £135
- When the customs value of the consignment exceeds £135, the consignment will not be subject to the new measure.
- Supply VAT should not be charged by the seller and import VAT will be chargeable at the border by the carrier.
- The buyer will be contacted by the carrier who will provide them with a payment gateway to pay the import VAT.
- If the buyer declines to make the payment of the import VAT, the consignment is returned to the sender.