All Cast Iron Squares purchased on the EU web shop come with a black oxide + oil finish for better corrosion protection.
MONSTER 12 Series Overview
The original MONSTER square, replace the traditional carpenter square with a 90 degree tool made for welders.
- Cast flange and web shape (like an I-Beam)
- Machined on all 5 faces for accuracy (3 on the sides, 2 on the front and back).
- Use it to quickly set up 90 and 45 degree angles.
- 6 holes around the body (3 on each side) and tapped with 1/4-20 threads to square up your material even faster using our locating tabs.
- Each MONSTER square ships with 3 tabs and bolts.
All squares MADE IN USA. Patent Pending.
Cast Iron (FE)
This square is a beast! Weighing in at 7.0 kg, this square should last a lifetime. This is perfect for the workshop and other projects where you want maximum strength and rigidity. Cast iron material resists deformation and weld spatter.
Cast Aluminum (AL)
This square combines the lightness and spatter resistance of aluminum with the shape of the original MONSTER square. At 2.8 kg, it is the perfect square to carry and take to a remote welding location.
Weight and Dimensions
- Size = 304.8 x 304.8 x 76.2 mm (12 x 12 x 3 inches)
- Cast Iron - 7.0 kg
- Cast Aluminum - 2.8 kg
What Comes In The Package
- 1 x MONSTER Square 12 in Cast Iron (FE) or Aluminum (AL)
- 3 x Steel Edge Location Tabs (45 x 25 x 6 mm)
- 3 x Socket Head Cap Screws (3/16 inch hex drive)