All Cast Iron Squares purchased on the EU web shop come with a black oxide + oil finish for better corrosion protection.
MEGA 12 Series Overview
The original MEGA square and our favorite design with locating tabs to square up your material faster than ever
- Cast flange and web shape (like an I-Beam)
- Machined on all 9 faces for accuracy (7 on the sides, 2 on the front and back)
- Unique design, use it as an inside or outside 90 degree corner while still having great torch reach
- 16 threaded holes around the body (8 on each side) with 1/4-20 threads
- Each MEGA square ships with 4 tabs and bolts
All squares MADE IN USA. Patent Pending.
Cast Iron (FE)
This square is an absolute unit! Weighing in at 9.7 kg, this square should last a lifetime. This is perfect for the workshop and other projects where you want maximum strength and rigidity. Cast iron material resists deformation and weld spatter.
Cast Aluminum (AL)
This square combines the lightness and spatter resistance of aluminum with the shape of the original MEGA square. At 3.8 kg, it is the perfect square to carry and take to an outside welding location.
Weight and Dimensions
- Size = 304.8 x 304.8 x 76.2 mm (12 x 12 x 3 inches)
- Cast Iron - 9.7 kg
- Cast Aluminum - 3.8 kg
What Comes In The Package
- 1 x MEGA Square 12 in Cast Iron (FE) or Aluminum (AL)
- 4 x Steel Edge Location Tabs (45 x 25 x 6 mm)
- 4 x Socket Head Cap Screws (3/16 inch hex drive)